Universal Hardness Tester – Wilson® UH4000
The UH4000 series universal hardness tester is designed for high volume production labs and production floor. The UH4000 series is available in two different configurations, i.e. the UH4250 and UH4750. Universal hardness testers are designed to perform several hardness scales with one machine, in most cases for higher loads (>5kgf).
Due to its sturdy design, it is a reliable machine and suitable for rough workshop conditions and suits testing in the automotive industry, metals production and large components like: Castings and forgings, flat or cylindrical work pieces, steels, heat treated materials, cemented carbides, ceramics and plastics and carbon testing. The innovative hardness tester features extremely fast testing cycles and a newly developed turret to hold several indenters and objectives. The operator can test to a variety of test methods without the need for manual indenter/objective changes. The frame is made from a very robust and sturdy castings, as well as the turret cover, which protect the highly accurate measurement system and turret assembly against outer influences and collisions, e.g. with test pieces. The large 300mm [11.8in] x 400mm [15.7in] T-slot stage and the weight capacity enables testing of heavy and big parts.
- The unique 8 position turret will ensure that all your testing tools are installed and no manual exchange of indenters and objective is needed anymore.
- The heavy duty stage with a dimension of 300mm [11.8in] x 400mm [15.7in] will take care of your parts and components – an integrated 12mm t slot bed on the stage itself ensures full flexibility for special clamping vises.
- The frame is made from a very robust steel casting, perfectly fit for production environments.
- High accuracy and repeatability of measurement results due to closed loop load cell technology.
- Automatic and manual Z axis movement.
- Workspace illumination for better visibility on your parts.