Wilson® Rockwell® 2000 Hardness Tester
The Rockwell 2000 Series hardness testing machines achieve the highest level of depth measurement accuracy and resolution available and as a result has the best GR&R performance in the industry. This machine is offered in two sizes ranging from 10 – 14 in of vertical testing capacity to accommodate varying sample sizes and is available in three different variations of Rockwell Regular, Superficial, or Twin hardness scales.
Industry-leading GR&R performance
- Load cell force application ensure fast, precise, and reliable testing. Highly accurate “in-line” depth measuring scale
Ease of use
- One button start – tester controls load application speed and dwell times
- A flexible and user-friendly LCD control panel for method set up and configuration.
- Available in two sizes ranging from 10 – 14 in (254 – 356 mm) to accommodate varying sample sizes.
- Available in three different variations: Regular, Superficial, or Twin hardness scales.
- Large amount of accessories