The HT high temperature ovens are manufactured in 4 standard chamber sizes with maximum operating temperatures of 400°C, 500°C and 600°C. Their robust construction incorporates heavy duty hinges, door catches and shelving systems.
This range also provides a foundation upon which a wide range of custom modifications can be added. Typical examples of which are the more sophisticated control systems and data recording that is required for applications such as AMS 2750E heat treatment under Nadcap, or modifi cations to handle heavier loads or assist in loading and unloading the oven, or simply larger chamber sizes than are offered in the standard range.
- 400°C, 500°C or 600°C maximum operating temperatures
28, 95, 220 or 350 litre capacity
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Robust construction
- Excellent performance & reliability
- Stainless steel liner
- Stainless steel perforated shelves
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Additional shelves
- Heavy duty reinforced base and shelves
- Viewing window (not compatible with stoving & curing option)
- Stoving & curing option for extraction of small volumes of volatile solvents; increases the maximum power by 1500 W (not compatible with viewing window option)