Discover the World Beyond Your Sight
Do you need your new equipment set up?
Do you need training on your new equipment?
With You, For You
Want to get the most out of your new investment?
We provide customized, on-site training for your new instruments to ensure you and your staff understand everything from the basics to advanced techniques and maintenance.
Looking for fewer steps or tips on how to get the most out of your metallographic preparation equipment and consumables?
We provide expert knowledge for all of the metallographic steps – cutting, mounting, grinding, and polishing. We can help you improve your process and even take you through the steps in our own lab before helping you get the same steps at your facilities.
Some of the training we provide includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Start-up procedures
- Software configuration and calibration
- Image optimization for microscopes
- Archiving images in your software
- Measurement, report creation and annotation in specific software products
- Saving special user settings
- Shutdown sequences
- General hardware and software maintenance