discover the world beyond your sight
The Opto Solino™ Imaging Module is a complete computational imaging vision sensor that uses Opto’s Solino technology to display object anomalies as an image for further digital or statistical processing. With a 10x12mm field of view, it is perfect for:
- Forensic investigations
- Quality assurance on stray surfaces
- Anomaly detection for 100% control
The display of object anomalies as images enables unprecedented security in detecting surface defects during quality control. Solino enables:
- Optimal representation of defects on weakly reflective surfaces (black on black, plastics, etc.)
- Stray light insensitive, repeatable display of surface defects that are difficult to display
- Depending on the type of defect, the image processing can be adapted and displayed with 100% repeatability
- The solino® Imaging Module can be easily integrated and automated in any QA environment
- We offer programming support for special tasks around the solino surface analysis technology to optimize the test process.
Ask for a demo, or send us samples!
Solino™ visualizes ALL existing anomalies of your product
What does solino™ do? It detects ALL Anomalies as a visual appearance event
Who needs solino™? Where final QC is critical
Why is solino™ better than other technologies? It finds Defects beyond the limit of Human Perception
What is my ROI with solino™? 100% less returns 100% QC possible; 100% QC and Process Control possible
The Image acquisition is robust to ambient Light conditions and a variation of Light intensity per Image. Solino™ works with multiple Light sources and positions that are calibrated to each other. The input images will be processed through their Solino® filters to show, analyze or detect Anomalies defined by the customer.
solino™ is able
- to disrupt the way of making the QC of products
- to digitize the human perception of products
- to find Anomalies not even humans find
- to find ALL Anomalies on the surface
- to increase the Pixel Resolution
- to predict Product failure (Predictive Maintenance)
solino™ is not
- developed for line scan applications
- a direct 3D Measurement tool
- a strict Photometric Stereo Imaging Device
Showing all 3 results
Solino™ is a way of interpreting image data in analyzing its stray response instead of the image itself.
A multi-LED dome illumination enables directional, calibrated light beam angles and thus generates scattered light that is analyzed and processed into Solino® images.
Extraction of features of relevant information in Solino® images for further processing of high-contrast defect information