discover the world beyond your sight
While physical discomfort or pain is irritating and distractive, physical comfort is the best precondition for consistent, efficient work. Ergonomic accessories help microscope users work in comfort even if they spend the entire day working with a microscope. These accessories allow adapting stereo microscopes individually – whether in laboratories, manufacturing areas or quality control.
- improves concentration
- can reduce work absences and work-related health issues
- helps maintain high work quality
- can even increase productivity
- promotes the employees’ well-being
Helping Make Your Workplace Ergonomic
Every person is different, so microscope workstations must be adaptable to users.
- Sitting position: The right table height and a correctly adaptable chair is the basis for a comfortable posture. Microscope users should sit upright in a relaxed posture to avoid muscle strain.
- Ergo Base: The best system begins with a good foundation. This is why Leica created the TL5000 Ergo base that enables users to maintain a proper and natural position to rest their arms when working with a microscope. Since holding arms up all day strains the shoulder muscles and tendons unnecessarily, the TL5000 Ergo bases’ low profile gives the arms the optimal position to work comfortably.
- Viewing position: With adjustable viewing heights, you can ensure that shoulder and neck muscles are not strained.