With the Ivesta 3, you can efficiently inspect relevant details through an optimal 3D perception that requires minimal microscope adjustment. Its large working distance allows for easy handling of samples under the microscope objective. The FusionOptics technology of this microscope unites high resolution and a large depth of field, providing a superior experience compared to conventional stereo microscopes.
- Save time refocusing as you can see every important detail at a glance. FusionOptics allows you to perceive your samples in 3D with up to 3x larger depth of field.
- Change from sample overview to detail easily with the microscope’s large 9:1 zoom range.
- Reveal fine details with a magnification of up to 55x and apochromatically corrected optics.
When inspecting and reworking your sample, comfort and ease of manipulation are key. Luckily, the Ivesta 3 microscope offers ample space under the objective, with a working distance of up to 122 mm. This feature is especially handy when you need to use tools to work with the sample, as every millimetre counts in these situations.
Achieve Consistently Reproducible Results
With Ivesta 3 Greenough stereo microscopes, you can work in compliance with standard procedures to achieve reproducible results and reduce the risk of human error.
- Reproduce zoom settings through click-stops
- Know the zoom factor having it displayed during imaging
- Zoom factor and magnification information is saved automatically with the image data thanks to the encoded zoom
Collaborate for reliable decisions
- Enable fast and easy discussions of results to get other opinions: Fast display of live images from the 12-megapixel camera on a monitor.
- Visualize sample movements on the monitor clearly and smoothly thanks to the high frame rate of up to 60 fps.
- Switch between bright and dark samples quickly and clearly differentiate details with the displayed live image thanks to the fast auto exposure.
Make it your Ivesta 3
Find the best Ivesta 3 for your requirements:
- For inspection and rework only, no camera for documentation is needed.
- With integrated camera: For digital image sharing directly on different devices, e.g., a monitor, mobile device, or computer.
- With C-mount: Gives you the flexibility to add a camera if needed and thus turn it into a digital microscope solution.
Any Ivesta 3 microscope with a camera is powered by the Enersight software platform.
- Inspect, compare, measure, and share seamlessly on a single intuitive interface, regardless of how or where you do it.
- Reduce the need for training and supervision and make decisions as a team more easily.