The Wilson Rockwell 574 Series Wilson Rockwell Hardness Tester offer quality, durability, and an industry leading Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) making this hardness testing machine best in class. This system is available in Regular or Twin Scale models and capable of testing in all of the regular and superficial Rockwell hardness scales and can accommodate a wide variety of applications.
The 574 Rockwell hardness tester provides a rugged industrial design, an easy-to-use control panel, and a built-in USB for easy data transfer to Microsoft® Excel® or other applications. Designed with the best repeatability in its class, the Wilson 574 is an affordable, high-precision depth measurement Rockwell hardness tester with proven performance.
Segment-leading GR&R performance
- High-precision depth measurement system for accurate and repeatable testing.
- Inline depth transducer for absolute accuracy
- Auto pre-load brake and automated main load test cycle ensure repeatability
Ease of use
- Powerful auto-braking system on preload ensures a seamless operation, as well as a high-precision load application
- Built-in USB port offers rapid data transfer to Microsoft® Excel® or other applications.
- Clear and easy to use LCD display with hardness values, hardness test status, statistics, and six languages
- Adjustable illumination levels for specimen lighting
- Proven robust design with all stainless steel internal components