Wilson® VH1150 Macro Vickers Hardness Tester
Experience the comfort and accuracy of a higher segment
- The manual load selector knob is replaced with a durable motor to change the loads automatically.
- The fast & quiet motorized turret is integrated as part of completely automatic test cycle. One push off the start button is all it takes.
- Designed for Vickers hardness testing conform international standards ISO 6507 and ASTM E384
- Segment leading load range – 0.3 – 50 kgf load range over ten (10) individual load steps
Increased ease of use with Automation
- Basic – fully control the Vickers hardness tester and measure the indents on your PC screen with a built-in camera and the DiaMet software. A powerful data management tool allows you to evaluate and store your data.
- Semi-Automatic – Helps you setting up easy traverses for a CHD or NHT measurement with it´s motorized XY-stage and eliminates the user influence by measuring the indent diagonals automatically.
- Full-Automatic – Using a camera, motorized XY-stage and auto-focus, the full automatic DiaMet systems can take and measure hundreds of indents without operator interference.
For more information on DiaMet™ software, click here: DiaMet.