Digital Microscope Leica DVM6
If you work in quality control/assurance, failure analysis, research and development, or in forensics, searching for the detail can take up a lot of your time in microscopy.
The Leica DVM6 digital microscope is fast, reliable and easy to use for every user. It is the perfect solution that combines outstanding optics, intuitive operation and smart software to save you time.
Accuracy matters – tested and guaranteed
With one of the lowest measurement uncertainty the Leica DVM6 sets new standards for digital microscopy:
Measurement over the entire mag. range, with DVM6 calibrated at Vmax: +/- 1.5% (3σ)*
Measurement over the entire mag. range, with DVM6 calibrated at a minimum of 7 different Zoom positions: +/- 0.5% (3σ)*
The repeatability of the stage and focus column for DVM6 A/S is:
- XY-Axis: +/- 3um
- Z-Axis: +/- 0.5um
The linearity of the stage and focus column is:
- XY-Axis: 0.2%
- Z-Axis: 0.1%
* The above only reflects instrument specific repeatability. Variations from varying focus positions and placement of the measurement bar influenced by the operator are not covered by the above data.
Ease of use: One step from macro to micro
With the DVM6, you can get from the big picture to smallest details in an instant. You can seamlessly carry on working even if changing objective is required, as the sample always stays in focus and no pre-adjustments are needed. With the tilting function you can observe your sample from different angles from up to ±60°.
Why the Leica DVM6 saves you time
- 16:1 zoom range makes changing between magnifications fast
- 2350x magnification shows you details down to 0.4 micrometers on the same microscope
- Horizontal field of view ranges from 35 mm to 0.18 mm at same focus level
You will become an expert in virtually no time!
- Work seamlessly thanks to one-handed objective change
- Stay focused and operate the tilting function with one hand
- Hybrid manual-motorized operation of X, Y and Z – smart automation helps you to be faster
- Easy to operate, so little training time is needed
Find your Leica DVM6 configuration
The Leica DVM6 digital microscope is available in three different configurations to help you find the solution that best fits your application and budget needs.
Choose between three options
- Do you need high resolution images and application versatility? The DVM6 C is the perfect microscope if you cannot compromise on image quality.
- Are you also looking for multi-focus images and 3D-analysis? With the DVM6 S you add the comfort of a motorized focus to the imaging capabilities. And you will love the autofocus.
- Would you also like to scan larger areas in high resolution? The DVM6 A is the recommended microscope if ultimate versatility is required. You can capture large images in XYZ with just a single click.
Contact us for more information on the DVM6 configurations.